Our secondary consultation has now closed and we cannot accept responses at this time. Our initial proposals for parliamentary constituencies are still available to view on our consultation website bcereviews.org.uk.
We are holding 32 public hearings across the country during this consultation, where you can have your say in person. Book a 10 minute speaking slot through the table below to guarantee your chance to speak about the boundary changes at a public hearing in your region.
Evidence at public hearings must be given in person (for example, you cannot ask a member of Commission staff to speak on your behalf). The evidence you provide at a public hearing must also concern the changes proposed for the region in which the hearing is taking place. Read our Guide to the public hearings for more information.
The Commission asks that attendees wear a face mask and practice social distancing throughout the hearing. We also encourage you to take a lateral flow test prior to attending a hearing. We expect those making representations will be able to remove their face mask when speaking, unless not permitted by the venue. If you have tested positive for coronavirus, or have any coronavirus related symptoms, please do not attend any of the public hearings under any circumstances. The Commission reserves the right to change any of its plans for the secondary consultation, including the public hearings.
Attending a public hearing
- Click on the date you wish to attend from the table below. You will be taken to the booking platform Eventbrite to complete your registration. Our Step-by-step guide to booking with Eventbrite provides clear instructions on the registration process.
- If attending a public hearing just to listen in rather than provide your views, you do not need to register.
- Please be aware that the Commission will be making a video and audio recording of each hearing. We will make a copy of these recordings available after each hearing, and in due course we will also publish a written transcript of each hearing.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Covid-19 guidance above.
- For further information, please see our Guide to public hearings.
If you’re having trouble booking, or have any questions, please get in touch.
This page reformats automatically when printed. Print this section